ulize

I got mine and I likee.
004.jpg

Last edited:
Why is the Stretch/Native clip with the lanyard hole used on this knife, that seems a little sloppy to me.

It's not there for no reason. The hole is there so if you switch it to tip down, you can adjust the pivot screw without taking off the clip.

I am not a fan of the Police model at all, but the more I see pictures of this knife, the more I am considering getting one.

Knives like this make me very frustrated with the 3 1/2" blade limit in my state. If it wasn't for that, I'd definitely be getting this one.

I just opened mine from the mail and it's honestly one that blew me away as soon as I picked it up. I'll add some pics in a few days when I'm off from work.

Awesome knife! Illegal to carry here in Oklahome City by a quarter inch though :grumpy:

If I can't carry it I don't buy it.

DARN!!

Why is the Stretch/Native clip with the lanyard hole used on this knife, that seems a little sloppy to me.

Some companies don't want to re-invent the wheel and they use an in house design which is already done. Probably thats the case, no big deal, it is what it is. You can buy another pocket clip that will fit these holes or if it doesn't just drill them in yourself.

As soon as I saw the Ulize, I thought of my Ayoob. As others have commented -- great comparison shot of the Ulize with Massad's creation...
good2.gif

i might have to pick one up from the secondary market. although i am not a fan of lock backs.

Back