• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Ultratech Blade 2016 bayonet & Ultratech Trip Grip D-T/E apocalyptic - both sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boring stuff: Prices are PayPal G&S priority TYD in the lower 48. The price you see is the price you pay. First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here gets it, timestamp rules - though I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. After posting your intent to buy, please follow up with me via PM. Prompt payment is expected and will be followed by shipping on the next business day. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions here, via PM or email and I will do my best to respond quickly. No trades, please.

The good stuff: couple of Microtechs up for sale today

hPsoPjZ.jpg

V3NyYJd.jpg

1) Microtech Ultratech from Blade 2016 - $old
NIB, Elmax, dead mint condition, flawless. I bought this from AZCK and within a day also picked up the 2017 Blade edition (which has a bearing-tipped glassbreaker) here on the exchange; I poke myself with the 2017 much less frequently than I do with this one so it's been sitting in its box since I got it. Never cut a thing with it. Fires with authority. Also comes with papers.
https://imgur.com/a/mkSVVTc

2) Microtech Ultratech in black tri-grip with double T/E apocalyptic blade - $old
Also seen this design listed as "spartan," I'm the second owner from a forum sale. This one is not in the best shape. The action is fast enough but the mechanism really resist you as it nears firing in either direction. Aluminum is poking through the handle finish around the corners. Blade is quite sharp on 3 of the 4 edges but features a very amateur retouching on the show side bottom edge - it's sharp but not amazingly sharp, the edge height varies and there are sharpening scratches on the grind. The blade finish has been rubbed smooth on some of the vertices (both sides, worse on the show side). Elmax. Comes with box and papers.
https://imgur.com/a/RcAHmwk

or... take them both for $old
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Sir,
payment sent on both-thank you very much!
Do you really need to be so greedy and not give anyone else a chance to ever buy?

Literally any reasonably priced Micro that shows up you buy in minutes. It's not even just the fact that you buy them all, you tell others that some are sold before the OP even responds to your post, and you argue when other people post before you.

I've been watching these forums for a good while and I really doubt you buy these for a personal collection. Even on the offchance you aren't simply flipping these in a store or something how about you give other people a chance every now and then? Not everyone has time to set alerts and immediately respond to a post 24/7. There comes a point when you are just being greedy and it goes against the spirit of a community.

I apologize to mods if I am out of line but I can safely say that I speak for many others.

The trolling account, TXMicroAaron, has been banned.
The account holder's primary account
has received a 20-point, 3-year infraction.

https://www.bladeforums.com/help/site-rules/
"3. Don't register gimmick or troll accounts.
If your purpose is to troll the forums or otherwise post as a gimmick, we'll ban both the offending profile & your main one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back