• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Ultratech UMS Tactical Tanto-NIB $275

BladeBum

Gold Member
Hey forumites got a couple nice ones available tonight. All prices are PayPal goods and services with shipping included in the Conus. First I'll take it gets it, no holds .No trades. I reserve the right to sell to whom I desire. All my knives are stored in a climate-controlled safe in a smoke and pet-free home. Also note I am very meticulous on my packaging and your knife will be very securely packaged. Please message me with any questions. Buyer assumes all knife laws in their jurisdiction. Pictures are attached to the link below. Now on to the knives.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmhqJhd5

First up is a Microtech UTX-70 D/E blue full serrated. This knife is brand new in box with paper work. It has never been used or carried.Factory sharp Elmax blade .Immaculate condition, functions flawlessly. Scarce blue color. Price is $SOLD

Next up is a Microtech Ultratech UMS tanto black tactical knife . The knife is also brand new in box with paperwork,never used or carried.M390 tanto blade is factory sharp. Fires and functions flawlessly and smoothly. Price is $275

Last edited:
I'll take the 70 for $400 or trade straight across for a rare Cali legal 70 black d/e

Back