• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Umnumzaan and 31 Users - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScooterG

You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine.
Good day BladeForums.

1) Umnumzaan Tanto S45VN 06/08/21 $300 SOLD
This one has been carried a good bit and has light use. Factory edge. See close up pics of handles to see some trails. No cloth or tools - everything included is in a pic linked below.

2) Sabenza 31 Bog Oak S35VN 07/13/20 $275 SOLD
This one is a user but shows light wear from carry. I used a deep carry clip and/or pouch for carry so the stock clip is pretty clean. See pics for some scratches on blade. This has been sharpened. No lanyard or cloth - everything included is in a pic linked below.

Picture Link:

Will gladly send more upon request. Please send a PM.

The first "I'll take it" will have first rights. Can be here or via PM. If you post here, also send me a PM confirming you will be able to pay promptly. If you say I’ll take it, I’m assuming you are ready to pay with no other questions.

All knives in this thread will be shipped via USPS Priority with Insurance and Signature Required (unless otherwise agreed to). Payment should be made via PayPal Goods & Services unless otherwise agreed to. US Only. No trades please.

Last edited:
All sold. Thank you everyone and thank you BadeForums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back