Umnumzaan pics

The best part? I am loving the new thumb pain that comes with buying a different style. Stupid I know. The enjoyable (for me) pain will go away. But for me, it reminds my of my first CRK!

It does not need to be painfull to use an Umnumzaan. Load your thumb nail forward on the stud and flick it up. It will open everytime, without raw thumb pain. If it will not open up all the way yet, it needs to be broken in or it's dirty and needs a cleaning with fresh grease.

It's my favorite knife too. I'm hoping I can find another one on the exchange too.

It does not need to be painfull to use an Umnumzaan. Load your thumb nail forward on the stud and flick it up. It will open everytime, without raw thumb pain. If it will not open up all the way yet, it needs to be broken in or it's dirty and needs a cleaning with fresh grease.

It's my favorite knife too. I'm hoping I can find another one on the exchange too.
Believe me I have been doing it correctly with great results. I have opened it somewhat more than 13957 times. The thumb is expected to be sore. It was fine until I hit the 6572 mark.

IMG_1030.PNG

Lone-Wolf

No O-Rings on the OP Zaan Tanto...
I can mail you a few.... :p:p:p

Back