• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Umnumzaan **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElConquistador

Gold Member
Over the next several days I'm clearing out several items in an effort to simplify before moving. I hope to price things fairly low to move them quickly. US sales only, lower 48, no sales to NY without making sure that it's legal. No trades. All prices (unless noted) are to your door, I cover paypal fees, please pay with goods/services.

What is the catch you may ask? No catch other than I stay fairly busy and check in here once or twice a day at most. It may take me a day to get back to you. It may take me another day or two to ship. I'll do the best I can but I'm trying to set up a "Worst case scenario".

If my prices are out of line please make an offer but keep in mind if someone makes a better offer while you're negotiating then they get it. Low ball offers will be ignored. Preference to paying members with good feedback and not on my ignore list. Please PM me for fastest response.

Umnumzaan: One of my favorites, had a weak moment last night and ordered a Large Inkosi. Edge is okay but could use a touching up. Has been sharpened. A couple light scratches on the lock side of the blade that I tried to get a picture of otherwise the blade looks great. Titanium has a lot of marks/character. No sticker, no loc-tite, grease has been used a time or two on this knife. $SOLD

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

Last edited:
Is this still availalble?

Status
Not open for further replies.