1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Umnumzaan Tanto

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by The Fort, Mar 16, 2016.

1. The Fort

The Fort Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2012
    I have a 2013 Tanto Umnumzaan, light user, up for trade. It has some light snail trails on it, blade is centered, and locks up CRK solid! Comes with box, 5/23/2013 birth certificate, hex key, cloth, and grease. I would consider other CRKs, Strider SNGs, Hinderer XM18s, or possibly some nice traditionals. OR??? Email me with offers at [email protected]. Users are fine, no beaters! I Probably won't answer anyone until tomorrow, power failure due to high winds, going to bed. Thanks for looking, and good night!

2. turtle13

turtle13

Apr 23, 2012
    Email sent

3. Judge Luco

Judge Luco Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Email sent

4. The Fort

Aug 11, 2012
    All emails and PMs replied. Still available.

5. McBokerson

McBokerson

Aug 3, 2013
    Email sent with trade offer

6. Jamie1SG

Jamie1SG

May 3, 2013
    Sent you email. I have XM-18 coyote scales and Bowie

7. The Fort

Aug 11, 2012