• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Umnumzaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad m

BANNED
CRK Umnumzaan in MINT condition. Birth cert date is June 25/09. Comes with VERYTHING as when new (box, papers, lanyard etc. Hair popping sharp and VERY smooth.
Asking: $425.00cdn which includes express shipping in Canada & US. NO trades
**Please email for best communication**

Chad, i'm wondering i transfered the funds a week ago is everything ok?

It's been nine days since you accepted the funds is everything ok chad?

that is some weak sauce. Sorry to hear about your getting the shaft.
Hopefully you get what is yours.

Make sure you post in the feedback section of the forums. Scammers should be made known if things dont work out. Sorry bro:(

I'm wondering if Chad is okay.
I got an Umnumzaan from him(I think it's the one from this thread, actually), and comunication was great untill right about the time the shenaniagns started for Markous.
I e-mailed him to see what gave with the lanyard bar(the one part of the knife I didn't get), and there's been no reply at all.
Also looks like he hasn't been active here for a month now.
Weird.:confused:

He is okay as far as I know. He emailed me about a month ago regarding a missing part on a knife he sold me:eek:. BM 940 was missing the thumb studs. Weird. That issue was resolved, but there's a bunch of other stuff floating around this guy lately. I'll post the extent of my experience with and knowledge of him in the Feedback forum.

I'm locking his thread.
Please continue in FEEDBACK.
Sales threads are not intended for followup discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back