Underappreciated Busses (especially the Sus Scrofa)

Adian, those are absolutely amazing! I have seen several regular sized nuked Scrofas before, and badly want one, but I was completely unaware of the existence of the MOASS! Wow! Did you order that custom to your specs from the Shop? Stunning! Thanks for sharing!

Adian, those are absolutely amazing! I have seen several regular sized nuked Scrofas before, and badly want one, but I was completely unaware of the existence of the MOASS! Wow! Did you order that custom to your specs from the Shop? Stunning! Thanks for sharing!
From all I’ve found it’s a 1 of 1. It is a big beast and thicker than my FFBM. Never measured the blade length. It is one hell of a stabbed with all the weight in the rear and a thinner profile in the blade.

Attachments

• 1C213BEC-A50C-424B-A934-36C2F3A96C82.jpeg
    1C213BEC-A50C-424B-A934-36C2F3A96C82.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 35
GeEm0Zw.jpg

Adian,
You have 2 blades that I regret ever letting get out of the shop. Should have kept both for myself. Congrats.

Garth
Thank you sir!

I was told that small Sus was one of yours, didn’t know the big one was as well. They are both ones I would never part with (though I’ve been propositioned)

One of the hazards of this job is that I get to see everything before it leaves. There are many blades that I wish I would have kept. That small scrofa variant is defiantly one of those. It lived with me for a while but then it moved along to another home. Glad it landed in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I did.

Garth

SOS orange pork shank was the first Busse knife I got! After that I learned I don’t think any other fixed blade will compare to a Busse. Regretfully sold it, but always keeping my eyes out for another in black canvas instead.

SOS orange pork shank was the first Busse knife I got! After that I learned I don’t think any other fixed blade will compare to a Busse. Regretfully sold it, but always keeping my eyes out for another in black canvas instead.

LOVE the Shank, man! The essence of knife, itself. Funny you say that, as I gave up my Shank to my father - missed it - and with the help of a great forumite just picked one up in - yup - black canvas! (Sorry) I won't rub it in with a photo.

Totally misread! Baby days and sleepless nights impacting my brain

Last edited:
Back