Its great to read again eh..

------------------
"More SWEAT in the Gym - Less BLOOD in the Ring"

BTTT for our newer members
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Thank you, James. As the proud new owner of a large and small Sebenza, I've saved, printed and studied this list. Excellent reading.
-Paul

FANTASTIC INFO stjames!
wink.gif
Well done and something every Chris Reeve Fan ought to read! This is surely going to be stored with the printed copy of The Chris Reeve Web Site I have along with all my other knife references!

Mark
smile.gif

Back To The Top

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Updated.

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 08-17-2000).]

I too wonder about Walker`s clam to the liner lock.
TL-29`s have them.
My Granma gave me an Imperial fish knife 50 yrs. ago that has one.

Thank you James. I am new to this forum and computers, this listing is a 'GOD send.' I am going to study it and if I then have any questions I may ask if that is OK. Thanks again,

------------------
teacher

God yes, the re-assmebly info is VERY important to stop the washers and bearing from coming adrift during assembly. Trust me! You have to fit the blade into the handle and sqweeze the handle tight, then fit the screw and female part. Otherwise the bearing will move ONTO one of the washers. The blade will then be very tight and the lockbar will go over too far.

This is the only way to avoid this problem. Read Annes advice and follow it to the letter! Cheers!

------------------
Wayne.
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/
Certified steel snob!

Back To The Top for all the FNGs, er, ah, that is potential Sebanzanistas!! Viva el Sebenza!!:)
Walt

BTT for Toolin, after all its a great FAQ and Tool are a newly discovered band for me and they are amazing!:)

Back