• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unused, Uncarried, Custom-Forged Damascus Mozolic Fighter $OLD

Milan Mozolic is one of the best makers of custom-forged Bowies, Fighters & Hunters in Europe. He is well-known in the BF knife community for making some of the cleanest, most beautifully forged Bowie-Fighters available, similar in style and quality to the perfectly executed Bowies of American Bladesmith Nick Wheeler.

SPECS
OAL:

- 15" from point-to-pommel.
BLADE:
- 9.5" Blade of 600-Layer Carbon Steel 'Suminagashi' Damascus, with beautiful Contrast & Chatoyancy.
HANDLE:
- 5.5" Stabilized Curly Maple Handle with 416-Stainless Steel Guard & domed pin
SHEATH:
- Leather Sheath with Rattlesnake Window-Box Inlay, completing the modernized Southwestern Bowie-Fighter Package. Beautiful craftsmanship on every micron of this incredibly light in the hand fighter.
NOTE:
- The blade-spine had a couple tiny dings that are just barely noticeable in the photos, but were immediately afterward removed when the spine shoulders were rounded off and polished to complete the feel of perfection.
CONDITION:
- A flawless, unused knife; it's only a year old, and never carried.

dd0cxNH.jpg

wvGj2KQ.jpg

J9ZNwoM.jpg

llbWheZ.jpg

fJqkQiB.jpg

KUztXcv.jpg

cIaF0iF.jpg

The pictures are fine, but holding this knife & seeing it in person... wow. It's ridiculous that a 15" Bowie-Fighter can feel so light & fast in hand, and the chatoyancy of the razor-sharp 600-layer Damascus is mesmerizing. It's not a dagger, but it's designed to pierce, which so many knives suck at lately... thanks to over-done, ironically named 'armor-piercing' tips that can't pierce butter; but they sure can pry open paint-cans. Fighters aren't pry-bars. This is made to pierce, slash, snap-chop & hack, and feel comfortable in every grip. This is the perfect blend of old-school & new-school functional Bowie aesthetics, and the perfect, no-BullSh!t Fighter.

The price -
[WAS $680.00, THEN-->][$650.00 USD, NOW-->](FINAL DROP (This is FAR LESS than I paid, on a MINT, UNUSED BEAUTY)[$520.00 USD*] This is 150$ (@25%) off; but the $ will go back up, if I can't raise the money before another item sells out (not knife-related). (*including Expedited shipping to Canada & the continental US) I'll be happy to ship world-wide, but the customer will have to pay the extra shipping costs (anything over 40$) for a service including Tracking, and accept the risks of overseas shipping; I've never had a problem yet, but it's your responsibility to make sure it's legal in your country, and won't get seized by customs. Tracking is a must, Insurance is optional.

Payment should be made by Paypal Goods & Services (I'll cover the fees), or Interac Email Payment, if you're Canadian.

I reserve the right to sell to whom I please - just to be safe. If you want it, post 'I'll take it'; that applies to sales agreed upon via messaging or email as well, otherwise itrader feedback can't be left.

If I don't respond right away, be patient... I don't ignore anyone, and I don't get offended by lowball offers.

Last edited:
Back