Unusual Buck Custom Skinner

I love that sucker,I could split moose briskets,quarter deer,crack pelvic bones,then afterwards,split up the firewood for the camp .lol,seriously,that thing is all about heavy duty cutlery i'd say.

Supposed to have been 500 of these made but I've only ever seen this one. I thought at first it might be one of Chuck's brothers knives. Dunno! Different with the heavy blade stock and short 3.5inch blade...can't make up my mind if I like it or not?
BigBuckSkinner.jpg

BigBuckSkinner1.jpg
I did a search on a knife that I had bought in November of 2000 from Cabela's in Dundee Michigan. It's never been used, I believe it is numbered 251 of 500 made in Jim Cabela's name have to get it out of the gun case to be sure of the #. I'll post a photo as soon as I get it out. Knife is absolutely beautiful. Yes it is thick, I bought it as a treat to myself. I take it out and look at it and show friends and family members. My thoughts were to give it to my oldest grandson in my will. Tomorrow is his birthday, he'll be 21. Thank you for taking the time to post this along with the photo.

14 year old post brought back to life. There have been a number of issues of that knife, most very limited. Stag, Elk, Buffalo Horn, Paperstone, and I think Dymondwood

Back