Upcoming passaround/s

Morrow

Don't make this weird
I have it from a very reliable source that some new ZT/Kershaw knives are on the way for passarounds. I have no idea what is coming or how many different passarounds there will be. Stay tuned right here as I'll be posting links to the passaround threads once they are ready to start. Be sure to thank the fine folks at Kai USA!

Jason

Last edited:
Awesome!! Hopefully it's true. There are not any places within 150 miles of where I live they will stock anything Zero Tolerance other than the 350 and 300.
This would making the decision making a lot easier if I could hold and play with the knife.

Awesome!! Hopefully it's true. There are not any places within 150 miles of where I live they will stock anything Zero Tolerance other than the 350 and 300.
This would making the decision making a lot easier if I could hold and play with the knife.

Take a look through the older passaround threads. If there is some older stuff you'd like to check out, let me know and we can get a passaround going. I keep every passaround knife I'm given and they are always available if someone wants to check them out.

Awesome! I wanna try one of those 801s and maybe a 770! Though last time I got a ZT pass-around I ended up placing an order later that same day. Better make sure I can afford the pass around LOL

Chyeah Chyeah!!!!! Im in. I dont even care if its something i have already, i just like getting mail :D hahah

Take a look through the older passaround threads. If there is some older stuff you'd like to check out, let me know and we can get a passaround going. I keep every passaround knife I'm given and they are always available if someone wants to check them out.

I have a 560 & 350. I have access to the 300.

Thank you kindly btw for the offer! And as always, thank you KAI. I'd love to handle a 550 and maybe a fixed blade of theirs. 801 would be nice lol

I have a 560 & 350. I have access to the 300.

Thank you kindly btw for the offer! And as always, thank you KAI. I'd love to handle a 550 and maybe a fixed blade of theirs. 801 would be nice lol

I can send you a 0551, 0121 and a 0100 to goof around with for a week if you want. These are all previous passaround knives and currently sitting on my self in a box. :)

I can send you a 0551, 0121 and a 0100 to goof around with for a week if you want. These are all previous passaround knives and currently sitting on my self in a box. :)

Awesome! I just sent you and email with my address and info :)

How does one become eligible for the passaround program?

You must be a member for at least six months (forum rule) and also must have some level of paid membership (my rule). All you have to do is watch the passaround forum for new threads. I always start an "announcement" thread here to let people know what coming and when to sign up.

You must be a member for at least six months (forum rule) and also must have some level of paid membership (my rule). All you have to do is watch the passaround forum for new threads. I always start an "announcement" thread here to let people know what coming and when to sign up.

Ah...it would seem that I am eligible, thank you sir. And it was a pleasure to meet you at Blade this year.

Back