• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good USAKnifemaker

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have been using USAKnifemaker for a few years now for some of my materials, ever since I was a hobbyist. They have never failed to deliver what they promise. Recently I placed an order that did not arrive in the usual prompt manner, and when I called I learned from them that they had tried a new shipper, and the shipper lost a few packages. After a brief back and forth, they resolved the issue for me by sending out a new order, and I received it today, less than a week after I spoke on the phone with the manager, Luke. I called them today to express my gratitude to everyone involved, but the situation made me want to post here as well, because they have done right by me time and time again, and this situation was no different. When dealing with USAKnifemaker, I always deal with confidence, now more than ever. Thanks for reading.

Always nice to hear about suppliers that go beyond to make sure you have what you need to complete a project.;)

Back