• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Used Lg Sebenza 21 Insingo Micarta plus extras

This knife has seen use and carry, no doubt. Needs a good sharpening but still has working edge. Some character marks on the handle and clip, specifically the clip. Blade was eezox'd when I got it. I am the original owner. set includes original silver lanyard as well as a blue lanyard with blue/silver bead from a different sebenza (different sebenza NOT included). Has papers and box, including the sticker. The set is missing the lubricant and the wrench. Also included is the large size spacer, if you want to remove the clip for deep pocket carry. The blade is in absolute great shape other than needing a sharpening, nothing the spa couldn't take care of if you're not up to it. Everything you can expect from a Chris reeve; centering, smooth deployment. Asking $295 shipped.

IMG_9925_zps7v4rstnc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9926_zps3hpafa2r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9927_zpseu4u39ah.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_9928_zpsjz2es1rw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

First "I'll take it" followed by an email or PM and prompt payment gets it. PayPal only, US only shipped USPS flat rate. No trades please.

Back