• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

User Umnumzaan and shattered carbon Police 4/K390

Hi folks,

I have been going a little crazy and need to sell a couple pieces to pay some knife bills. Prices include shipping/tracking within Canada. Insurance is extra. The only trades I will consider are for a Demko AD20/AD20S (not AD20.5) or an interesting Magnacut fixed blade. I am committed to your satisfaction and I am happy to answer questions or provide more photos on request. Don't hesitate to drop me a line and thanks for looking!

First up is a user Umnumzaan in S45VN. This one has been used and sharpened and has some fine scratches on the blade and some snails on the show side scale. However, it locks up solid, tight and centered just as you would expect and is ready for serious work. It includes the full kit of papers/tools/cloth and also some extra o-rings and a cool custom clip insert if you want to run it clipless. Don't miss your chance for an epic user at a fair price!

Asking SOLD

Next up is a Spyderco Police 4 wearing custom Suingab shattered carbon scales milled in a sunburst pattern. This is a super cool knife in one of Spyderco's best steels but it is a bit big for my usual purposes for a folder. I have carried it a few times and used it lightly on cardboard and paper. The blade has a very mild patina but not rust or pitting and I polished the stock clip for a different look. If you want a cool, large folder that will cut forever, it's hard to do better than this. Includes original box and FRN scales, backspacer and clip screws (the carbon scales need different screws)

Asking $250.00 CAD

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 36
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 41
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Is the police 4 still available? I like the k390 and the length but not FRN. If it’s sold could you please direct me to the shop that makes replacement scales (G10, Ti or micarta) for this specific model? Thanks Allan

Hi Allan, the place is sold but you can try googling “suingab” for the scales. I don’t think that I can post a non-sponsoring link here.

Back