Usual Suspects II

Good design idea for a shirt, if the Emerson logo can be used. I'm looking forward to seeing the designs and hopefully my first shirt!

Darn!!!

Oliver got the correct answer. Congratulations amigo.

Don I thought the Kanji was commenting on, "Your immense love towards the wooly mammals." :D

I always heard that the motto of the place that is 700 miles north of where they filmed "Deliverance" is, "....Where men are MEN and sheep are scared." :p

Ross T.

Here's a quick update:

I've contacted Derek of EKI ask for EKI's opinion of modifying and using their logo on a non-profit project such as Don's idea.

I'll research what our production options are availible.

One question, " Are Hula shirts like bowling league shirts?".

My idea here is that a company that does bowling shirts might be able to do the Hula shirt.

-Seth

BOWLING shirts?
Whaddya think I am, a REDNECK?
:eek:

Let's just stick with the Polo Shirt idea!

Okay Don, I'm busted on the cliff thing, but we HAVE to do it man! Where do you think Marylanders come from?
:D

:D :D

I will also need a t-shirt, polo shirt, and hula hula shirt for my travels. :cool:

I think we should all consider tattoos. That way we will be able to identify each other and not mistakenly behead our brothers!

:cool:

Great idea! Go ahead and get the tattoo. Take a digital picture of it and post it here so we can see if we want one too. I'm sure everyone will want one:D

Originally posted by Don Rearic
Ross,

No, that is Ken's territory, on the edge of the cliff, so they push back. :D

I don't know man.......

I've seen the movie Deliverance. If I were the sheep I'd take my chances and jump :D

Ross T.

Okay, that does it!

Just because I live in Arkansas and don't have a sister DOES NOT MEAN I'M A SHEEP SHAGGER!

I have all my teeth, I don't own any Lynard Skynard albums, and I don't have a car up on blocks in front of my house. Now LAY OFF or I'm gonna take my Commandoms and my Woolite and I'M OUTTA HERE!

Oh, BTW Don,
You KNOWS better than to make a private email PUBLIC you BYTCH!
LMAO!

Originally posted by Ken Cook
I have all my teeth, I don't own any Lynard Skynard albums, and I don't have a car up on blocks in front of my house. Now LAY OFF or I'm gonna take my Commandoms and my Woolite and I'M OUTTA HERE!

Oh, BTW Don,
You KNOWS better than to make a private email PUBLIC you BYTCH!
LMAO!

<font color=blue>"Sweet talkin' people done ran me out of town
And I drank enough whiskey to float a battleship around
But I'm leavin' this game one step ahead of you
And you will not hear me cry 'cause I do not sing the blues...

Gimme back my bullets
Put 'em back where they belong
Ain't foolin' around 'cause I done had my fun
Ain't gonna see no more damage done
Gimme back... gimme back my bullets
Oh, put 'em back... where they belong..."
</font>

(Strange song from a band who did an Antigun Song, but...what the hell)

Hey Ken, you should do like Jeff Foxworthy says, don't cut your grass, make the front lawn look like Vietnam, have a car up on blocks, the roof just visible...

He states, probably more accurately than many would admit, that a Burglar would take one look and say to himself, "A gun lives there." :D

As for our Private Communications...man oh man...if you guys only knew.

"You know I want you to be my sheep, just like when I was in the Military Don..."
icon16.gif

"WHAT!?!?!?!" GEEF GEEF GEEF...
puke.gif

Originally posted by ROSANGHAL
I've seen the movie Deliverance.

Ross T.

Ross,

That movie is a Classic.

Don't go into a gas station in Atlanta though, half ripped on Kirin and Sake, and ask where it was filmed, however...

"You think you funny don't you Yankee..."

Black polo/golf style shirt with "Usual Suspect" is a hit. Count me in.

I also like the slogan "WAVE, if you are a Usual Suspect." How do you spell that in Chinese?

Don,
:cool: nice job on the box and you're right, it would make a good logo on a tee shirt,
BTW cool pic of Black Sabbaths' Paranoid Album, you're starting to worry me Dude:D

Hey,

I played rhythm guitar for years and I used to love to play Sabbath and Metallica. And TV Show theme songs! Hahhaha, very cool on electric guitar...

When my Son was born 5 years ago, I had to make a choice between playing and doing Kali, so, I chose what I chose. I did not have time for my Son, guitar and Kali, etc.

But I still love it.

Originally posted by Don Rearic

Ross,

That movie is a Classic.

Don't go into a gas station in Atlanta though, half ripped on Kirin and Sake, and ask where it was filmed, however...

"You think you funny don't you Yankee..."

No I usually get a strange look and, "Yar nat fram aroun heer ar ya????" and the classic, "Whut fur asian type ar ya???" and the scary, "I nevur had me one of thems type before" :)

Ross T.

LMFAO!!!

REARIC! "You got a reaaal purty mouth..." :D

I'm in for a shirt, be it polo, T, or Hula. Oh, and you're lucky, Oliver! Had I been here, I woulda beat you in the no prize race. :)

And, personally, I like the Chinese translation better.

Back