• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VanderMeulen Bladeworks Instigator and JDM Rayskin Sarot

All prices are shipped and payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer certifies that they are over the legal age to purchase these items and that they are responsible for their own local laws. If you would like any additional pictures do not hesitate to ask, my phone is bugging out and I am not in a good position to buy a new one with everything going on, so apologies on some of the blurriness. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for taking a look!

Jeff VanderMeulen Instigator in W2 - $1295, $1150: This knife is an absolute beast in size and performance, just under 5 inch blade, with anodized and peeled titanium bolsters, two tone scales with glow liners, and matching anodized and peeled titanium clip, DLC coating on blade has a little wear in a couple of spots, but that's about it, action is incredible, and the blade is extremely sharp still from the maker.
5H4rgOe.jpg

d0OWBOW.jpg

55GcEtn.jpg

OrXxzj3.jpg

eFCqfhX.jpg

JDM One-Off Sarot in 80crv2 - $175: A very nice fixed blade with a real rayskin handle, blade almost reminds me of a Japanese-inspired Winkler haha, really awesome EDC, great in the hand, has been used and sharpened, had a light patina that was polished off, but could use a bit more polishing to get a more even shine across the finish.
npSCfaX.jpg

iDG1w6J.jpg

byacOgV.jpg

8aO0i9y.jpg

Back