• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VanderMeulen Custom, JDM Custom, Rare/Discontinued Benchmade

Jeff VanderMeulen Instigator in W2: This knife is an absolute beast in size and performance, just under 5 inch blade, with anodized and peeled titanium bolsters, two tone scales with glow liners, and matching anodized and peeled titanium clip, DLC coating on blade has a little wear in a couple of spots, but that's about it, action is incredible, and the blade is extremely sharp still from the maker.
5H4rgOe.jpg

d0OWBOW.jpg

55GcEtn.jpg

OrXxzj3.jpg

eFCqfhX.jpg

JDM One-Off Sarot in 80crv2: A very nice fixed blade with a real rayskin handle, blade almost reminds me of a Japanese-inspired Winkler haha, really awesome EDC, great in the hand, has been used and sharpened, had a light patina that was polished off, but could use a bit more polishing to get a more even shine across the finish.
npSCfaX.jpg

iDG1w6J.jpg

byacOgV.jpg

8aO0i9y.jpg

Benchmade LFK in 440C: I see why these ones are so sought after now, really neat knife, nice thick handle that fills the hand with a massive sturdy blade that can do some real work, this one has a modified tip for added strength.
VeEMeAb.jpg

tdPDCp9.jpg

Kv5yx82.jpg

np4AmFj.jpg

Back