• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Vandermeulen DH , McNees/Mah Custom, Les Voorhies, TuffKnives & Goodwyn

Krinsky1965

Gold Member
For Sale: Jeff Vandermeulen Double Homicide Prototype (Withdrawn and going home to Jeff and Sandy in Michigan)

Next: McNees Liong Mah Collaboration Warrior in new condition, comes with COA. This knife has a great action, hamon and is a very impressive build, asking $825.00 net , I pay for shipping.

Clip side.jpg

Next: Les Voorhies Simplex in very good condition. Lightening Strike Kevlar with a 3-3/4" blade for $450.00 net, I will pay for shipping. Comes with the original boxing just as it came from the maker.

Simplex - Both Sides.jpg

For Sale: Original 1st generation TuffKnives Tanic in new condition, asking $920.00 net, I pay for shipping. You may never see another again, these are very hard to find. If I remember correctly each one was a one-off piece. If you would like more photos or a video please ask.

rXrmCao.jpg

Chris Goodwyn Ferronaut Flipper in great condition. This knife has one of the smoothest actions I have felt and flips nice and hard every time. I am asking $525.00 Net, I pay for shipping.

Goodwyn Ferronaut Flipper 1.jpg

US sales only, no exceptions (not even for you). You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review all of the photos and information carefully and feel free to pm or email me (bobkrinsky@hotmail.com ), email is best with any question you might have. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (case by case). I will ship via USPS Priority within one business day of receiving funds.

Attachments

• Presentation side.jpg
    Presentation side.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Ferronaut_Flipper_182731_2.jpg
    Ferronaut_Flipper_182731_2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Simplex - presentation.jpg
    Simplex - presentation.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Les Voorhies - Simplex.jpg
    Les Voorhies - Simplex.jpg