• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vantage Select, Odyssey and a Canoe. SOLD

longun

Gold Member
The first "I'll take it" posted here will receive a PM from me with my paypal info. Paypal preferred, I cover paypal fees and shipping to the CONUS. Sorry no International shipping, but I will ship to Alaska and Hawaii if buyer pays additional shipping fee. If payment isn't made within 12 hours of my providing the paypal info, the knife goes back up for sale. thanks in advance.

Odyssey in a color I think they called Maroon. Never carried or used. So I'll say LNIB. Total to you of $28 SOLD
Vantage Select #345. It's been carried and used. But it's in good shape and comes with the box. Total to you of $20 SOLD
Canoe #389 has been used and has some scuffing on the blade and marks on bolsters and handles. Actually a smooth little user. Total to you of $14 SOLD

Last edited:
I received a question about the steels used in these knives, so thought I would post that here. According to specifications I have found, the Vantage Select uses 420HC. The Odyssey uses 12C27 Sandvik. And the Canoe use 420J2 SS.

I would knock off $6 for each additional knife purchased. In other words, buy two knives and get a $6 discount.

Last edited:
Back