Vantage

I have a small and large Vantage Pro and they are two of my favorite knives. But I'd be lying if I told you my small Vantage was easy to sharpen. Could never quite get it there with my Sharp Maker. I haven't tried it yet on my WorkSharp Guided System though. I picked that up a couple months ago and have had excellent results on everything I've sharpened it with.

We will have some Vantage Buildouts coming soon to the website that you can add to your collections. The Vantage is also getting some upgrades in the future. With the release of the Sprint family the Vantage took a backseat but I am excited for what's to come.

We will have some Vantage Buildouts coming soon to the website that you can add to your collections. The Vantage is also getting some upgrades in the future. With the release of the Sprint family the Vantage took a backseat but I am excited for what's to come.
This is the best news!

TRX construction would be an AWESOME addition. And for the love of GOD, make sure the clip remains ambidextrous! Can y'all hear me chomping at the bit for these? ;)
Yes sir! Just a two little holes drilled and taped in the trx back spacer with am sure a little grinding. Mod the pivot hole in the liners. A support midway on the upper spine. Scale options would be Great ! ;)

The first one I ever bought was a Ebay listing and when it came it seemed/was VERY small. It looked big in the pictures lolol! I don't have it now and just can't remember where it went..

As a heads-up for you Vantage afficianados, there is a certain (non BF supporting) dealer selling a Vantage Force with A-TACS handle, and S30V blade for a very good price. I ordered one this AM. The dealer is in the middle of the USA...

As a heads-up for you Vantage afficianados, there is a certain (non BF supporting) dealer selling a Vantage Force with A-TACS handle, and S30V blade for a very good price. I ordered one this AM. The dealer is in the middle of the USA...
I just ordered one based on your notice. I hope it isn't the build out that was spoken of.

Edit: I got mad at that company because of a minor issue and vowed to not buy anything more from there. That didn't last long.

Back