Vantage

I just ordered one based on your notice. I hope it isn't the build out that was spoken of.

Edit: I got mad at that company because of a minor issue and vowed to not buy anything more from there. That didn't last long.
Let us know if they use the box the knife came in as the shipping box and ship it in a bag.

My money says they will.
Even tho my complaint was supposed to be "forwarded to the shipping department"......

🙄

Let us know if they use the box the knife came in as the shipping box and ship it in a bag.

My money says they will.
Even tho my complaint was supposed to be "forwarded to the shipping department"......

🙄
yes...as ya said....

20230602_193106.jpg

Yep.
It's fine if you don't care if the box gets smashed, or if the knife is just a user.....

However if it's a collectable and you require a good box, they're not a seller I'd recommend.

So much for the shipping department caring to change their practices.

Thanks JB.
I believe folks deserve to know.

Yep.
It's fine if you don't care if the box gets smashed, or if the knife is just a user.....

However if it's a collectable and you require a good box, they're not a seller I'd recommend.

So much for the shipping department caring to change their practices.

Thanks JB.
I believe folks deserve to know.
I should probably say what my stupid issue was, to be fair. You know I collect those Buck tins with two or more knives in them. Well, they have a unique one. I ordered one at full price but just a day or so later, the price was reduced in half. So I simply asked them if they would just give me a credit. They wouldn't. They made me pay a $10 fee to return the one I had and then I ordered another one. Perhaps I was being a "Karen" but it seemed a lot less complex if they would have just refunded me the difference. They didn't make $10 because they paid for the shipping, I think. So I paid $10 more and the net to them was zero. I suppose they were at the mercy of their accounting system - maybe.

Back