• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Variety for sale - GEC, Lionsteel, Viper and more...

jone

Gold Member
Several knives up for sale today. Many are new and have never been carried, but please read all descriptions and ask any questions before agreeing to purchase. All prices include Priority shipping and $50 insurance. If you would like additional insurance, you are more than welcome to add that to the cost of the knife.

I accept payment by payal and am really not interested in trades unless it's for a Charred Beer Barrel GEC 15 or a Krein regrind. I believe these prices are fair, and I'm not trying to turn a profit so please refrain from trying to negotiate a bargain unless you are purchasing multiple knives.

SOLD - GEC 19 - Little Rattler - Kingwood. NIT - never carried or used but does has some minor scuffing on bolster. Has been in a knife drawer waiting to be carried. Asking $70

SOLD - GEC 93 - Antique Autumn Jigged Bone - NIT - never carried and has been in the tube since I purchased. Just hasn't seen any pocket time so I'm moving it along. Asking $125

SOLD - GEC - USS Texas - Battleship Knives Series - from Percy Richardson. NIT. The tip of this one sits just a hair above the edge of the liner and although it doesn't catch on anything, be aware that it is a hair above. It didn't really bother me since I wasn't using the knife, but wanted to make sure buyer is aware. I couldn't really get a good picture of it, so please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $225.

Lionsteel Slim Dom Copper - Been sitting in my bedside table since it arrived. Have handled it, but that's it. Great looking knife but I have never carried it. Comes with box. Asking $110

CK Viper Knives Swayback - Micarta handles. I love this knife and have it. I love it but have traded it in for the Bladeforums version and just don't need both. Asking $100

ZT 0235 - Great knife but have never carried it. Prefer the sheeps foot version. Light pull on this one. Never used or carried. Comes with box. Asking $140

Ohta carbon fiber slip joint - don't know much about this one. Bought on the forum and have never carried or used, but previous owner did. Quality knife that needs a home. Asking $100

I didn't take too many pics since most of these are new, but feel free to request more if you'd like. Thanks for taking a look. Post here if you'd like to purchase and then send me a PM. Posts here will take priority.

https://imgur.com/xKc8p4P

https://imgur.com/TjUdt4U

Last edited:
I would like Seconds on battleship knife if it doesn't work out with the first buyer. Thank you

Back