1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Various Busse For Sale

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by spindrift416, Mar 25, 2020.

1. spindrift416

spindrift416 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2015
    Running out of room, and so offered are the following mint, unused knives. Prices are TYD via USPS Insured Priority delivery with signature confirmation.

* ### SPF ### Baby BARF Ring Fighter, sterile, scarcer variant with no serrations ("toothless"), small Kydex blemish on show side, otherwise mint & unused. $675. ### SPF ###

* FMV8, black canvas micarta, mint unused. $495

* ### SOLD ### Urgent Fury, nuked (serrated spine), black & blue Bruiser scales, really pretty satin finish. Mint, unused. ### SOLD ###

* BG Defender, black G10 and black coating, neat little EDC. $325

* Battle Grade AK47, pretty Sage Green scales (dark with contrast) and black coated blade. Feels very light and agile in the hand. Razor sharp. Mint, unused. $525

* FMV14, Nuclear CS finish, Orange & OD Green, $850

* FMV14, Nuclear CS finish, Bumblebee Yellow & Black, $850

Trades considered are limited to : rare Busse models with snakeskin, extra thick CS Busse, Busse Hawkeye/War Boar/satin Force One/BOSC dagger/nuked satin Argonne Assault, top-sharpened Carothers Shiv. Any fairly priced trade knives must be mint. I don't mind swapping multiples for the right knife.

Please see my Walter Brend 30th Anniversary fighter & Subhilt fighter under "Custom Knives", and my Marfione Juggernaut and Furiosa there and under "Fixed Blades".

Send me your email for additional, detailed photos. I have many pictures of the knives, markings, etc.

Any lint, fuzz, blurriness due to bad lighting/grease on blades (or my ineptitude with a camera) is just that. Unless otherwise noted, knives are mint throughout.

Terms: First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread, with a timely follow-up email or PM to arrange payment, gets priority. "PM sent" by itself will not hold a knife. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment within 3 hours of a posted "I'll take it", the knife will go to the next person in line. Payment via PayPal G&S. Price is inclusive of insured sign-for delivery to lower 48 CONUS via USPS Priority mail. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age, and that you can legally purchase and own this/these knife/knives. Further, by legally purchasing you acknowledge that you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once shipped to / received by you.

Thanks for looking !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. JackTheKnifeGuy

JackTheKnifeGuy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2017
    Pm sent on the fmv8 paper Micarta

vkp78 likes this.
  3. rhwingert

rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    If you take paypal I will take the urgent fury, nuked. Thanks.

spindrift416 likes this.
  4. spindrift416

Jul 4, 2015
    PM sent

5. rhwingert

rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    Payment on Urgent Fury sent.

6. spindrift416

Jul 4, 2015
    Urgent Fury is SOLD. Thank you !

7. spindrift416

Jul 4, 2015
    PayPal invoice sent to buyer of Baby BARF. Thank you !

8. iamryancarlson

iamryancarlson

Oct 11, 2015
    I will trade a matching pair of FMV8 and FMV14 in black micarta for your FMV14 with bumblebee scales. Interested?

9. victor14

victor14

Nov 23, 2011
  10. spindrift416

Jul 4, 2015
    Just now saw this in my old listing. Sure, I'd be interested. Can you post in the new listing so it's easier to see ? ("Swords and Dagger".)

11. whatup

whatup

Feb 9, 2015
    Received :thumbsup:

12. ARMYOf1

ARMYOf1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2008
    I will take this if still available Baby BARF Ring Fighter, sterile, scarcer variant with no serrations ("toothless"), small Kydex blemish on show side, otherwise mint & unused. $675.

13. 954Ink

954Ink Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 22, 2020
    Is the Defender still available?

14. SodGod808

SodGod808

Sep 13, 2020
    Are any of your blades in this post still available?

15. justVee

justVee

Oct 8, 2020
    Interested in the FMV8 and the little one with the finger loop(AK?) please PM colemanvee (at) aol

16. Mikeltee

Mikeltee Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2020

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020