Vernal Equinox Washboard Give-away

Congratulations Rat! Let us know what you think about it.

Thanks for the chance Martin.

Congrats to the winner, I love my Washboard, I use it to sharpen almost everything anymore, it has eve replaced my beloved KME sharpener.

Phone call for Mr Finkenstein, is there a Mr Rat Finkenstein in the building?

Gentleman says "You are a winner!"

Give me a shout.

Thanks to all who threw in! I'll be updating the sale thread in the next few days, every WB sold from now on will have bases as standard equipment.

Happy Spring to all

Martin

Most excellent.

Thanks again for the generous giveaway. :thumbup:

I have a knife or two in need of a nice edge, will be cool to try something new.

It arrived today, look forward to trying it out soon.

Thanks again!

Great! USPS has been 100% on those pre-sized shipping boxes. Let me know how it works for ya.

Just got a couple of complaints from one of the new owners - seems he's developing bare patches on his arms and some of his receipts have been push-cut too small to return unused hardware to the store....I told him to keep practicing, it'll come around. :D

Great! USPS has been 100% on those pre-sized shipping boxes. Let me know how it works for ya.

Just got a couple of complaints from one of the new owners - seems he's developing bare patches on his arms and some of his receipts have been push-cut too small to return unused hardware to the store....I told him to keep practicing, it'll come around. :D

Sounds like a pretty bad issue, I hope it doesn't spread to his head and face or he will be bald shortly. On the plus side some polishing compound may shine up the noggin and help keep those blades sharp with a bit of practice :D

Back