Vest/Knife Question for Mick and Duane

Holy crap, what is that, 35 30 round M4 mags in your setup? No wonder you are so skinny, you must lose 5 pounds every time you put that on and walk to the helo!

Where's the floatation device?!? I can't imagine trying to swim under all of that :D

Kevin

The Guinness attaches to the helmet with a special kydex rig (dark bottles are good for night OPS), or in the camel back.:D The PB&J goes in your belly. At least thats how my tactical hockey game rig is set up. (if it wasn't for smartass, I'd have no ass at all):D :rolleyes: :D
Reagan

*Reminder to self* Never get in an extended gunbattle with Mick, he has over twice the ammo on him! ;)

Great setup Mick. Now I have to go buy several more Beta C Mags to catch up! :D

Hey Mick,
Your new high-speed Oakley goggles went out in the mail today via priority mail. Enjoy!

Hey cool! Thanks pal.
Spark, I have to use a CO2 bladder for flotation. If I carry a full load.
But I usually don't.
Don't forget a few radio's and batteries and all that crap that has to go somewhere.
I use the SAW boxes for gear shuffle as well.
Then if I need to, I can drop ammo from the vest to the belt or whatever.
Ill usually carry 21, 30 rounders.

m

Damn Mick, Batman would be envious of your gear!

Couple of questions:

1. What do you do for a living? (This may have been answered before, but forgive me I'm still in the dark)

2. You wear BOTH of these at the same time? Man, I'm gonna need a diagram to understand how LOL!

Phil

Ditto on the questions from Phil.

It seems that as though a lot of you guys are still active/active reserve in the military, or you have some serious hobbies requiring, let's see, 35*30=1050 rounds on your person :eek:

Mick,

And a good one at that! I was expecting, however, more along the lines of what you do in the military LOL.

I understand OPSEC/COMSEC, so if you're uncomfortable stateing the above, there'll be no hard feelings. Can't help but wonder, though, when you're packing that much gear & ammo.

The only knife I carry on the vest is an SLCC on the shoulder (cool guy style).

Mick-Would you mind posting a picture of your knife on the vest?

Also, is one of those pouches an E&E kit? If not, where do you keep it? What is in it?

Thanks.

Back