1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives - Alox scales with Pocket-Clip mod - reposted

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by chiral.grolim, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    These are my latest additions:

Silver Pioneer ($42)
    Medium Gray Pioneer ($45)
    Dark Gary Pioneer ($45) (I have 2 of these available, one sold)
    Black Pioneer ($45)
    Pioneer X ($55)
    Pruner ($55)

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, making them a bit less conspicuous than previous offerings, though they appear darker in these photos for some reason...
    The Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

I do have an Orchid pioneer on-hand as well but wasn't sure about adding a clip to it, so contact me if you are interested. I will have some Farmers and Electricians next, as well as a 2017 OD-green Pioneer, drop me a line if you have a particular preference and want to receive an e-mail in advance.

Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
    Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pruner and Pioneer X

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

On the pocket:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. Squidman24

Squidman24 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Pictures don't appear to be working.

3. Doctorlock

Doctorlock Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 1, 2015
    I will take one of the dark gray Pioneers please......Sending PM now.

4. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Hmmm.... I'll work on that, thank you! I can see them, but I was unaware that others might not be able to.

5. Squidman24

Squidman24 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2015
    I can see them now.

6. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    Just now? But not before? Hmm.... I wonder if I need to be logged-in for them to be visible.... stupid google-photos :confused:

7. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    One DG Pioneer sold/shipped! All others still available.

8. chiral.grolim

Dec 2, 2008
    reposting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.