Victorinox wish list (or I wish they made this)

I got one of my dream models with the Pioneer X. Something else I'd love to see is a Compact with an awl instead of that silly parcel hook and perhaps a phillips driver instead of the corkscrew. That'd be a thin model with quite a few tools.

I'd also like to see some models with the small knife blade switched out for something else, like a 2D phillips driver, file or whatever (Wenger used to do this). I really don't need an extra tiny blade.

If I really think about it, I love my Tinker and recruit and probably don't need some kind of new model based on my carry.

What I really want most are camo and blaze orange.
They need to release camo for every model especially from 58mm-91mm , need to release blaze orange as an option, and I'd love to see the option of a camo shield scale and blaze orange back scale combination.

I wish they would put the Wenger/Delemont style scissors and pliers into the rest of the line. Or at least the spring mechanism from the Wenger/Delemont scissors and pliers into the rest of the Victorinox line. As it seems a more robust system, than what Victorinox has.

O.B.

If I really think about it, I love my Tinker and recruit and probably don't need some kind of new model based on my carry.

What I really want most are camo and blaze orange.
They need to release camo for every model especially from 58mm-91mm , need to release blaze orange as an option, and I'd love to see the option of a camo shield scale and blaze orange back scale combination.

I am plain mystified at the popularity of camo for SAKs, or for that matter, anything other than clothes for hunting or similar outdoor activities. Even as a fashion statement, okay. But for gear, it can be counterproductive if you lose or misplace something in a natural setting. Orange makes a lot more sense.

I am plain mystified at the popularity of camo for SAKs, or for that matter, anything other than clothes for hunting or similar outdoor activities. Even as a fashion statement, okay. But for gear, it can be counterproductive if you lose or misplace something in a natural setting. Orange makes a lot more sense.

I just like the way an old school woodland camo looks ( mossy oak type is ugly and I don't hunt )
But I know how it can help loose stuff and that's why I wanted blaze orange on one side.

A red or black alox Mini Champ in the original configuration.

A black alox Cadet with a 5160 main blade.

A white Tinker with a black shield and black blades/tools.

A black alox Climber.

A Rescue Tool in the same blue that the Mariner comes in.

Last edited:
Right now I’m wishing for a totally victorinox version (either 84 or 91mm) of the delemont evo14.

I want a 108MM FieldMasterish SAK. I think this would be a perfect SAK. Not to big but not to small and the right tools. I would take away the hook and replace it with say a long small phillips, and I would make the awl a little longer and pointier.

:p
My camo Classic has a translucent neon yellow dice hanging off of it so it's visible, plus I don't drop it.
I never drop mine, either, so I don't know how my Mora Clipper disappeared in a yard full of trimmed out foliage, the only knife I ever lost, sheath and all :confused:. And it had an orange handle, too. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My wishlist is Victorinox alox with:
-cybertool bit driver,
-wenger's wrench,
- victorinox's scissors,
- victorinox's main blade
- victorinox's pliers
- combo tool

Farmer with a bail Clip point main blade and in place of the saw would be The sheep‘s foot blade from the electrician and either the pen blade from the Spartan/tinker or an in-line Phillips, And make the classic with the key ring on the opposite end

I would love if Victorinox made something like SwissTool spirit, but slightly smaller and with regular SAK scissors.

Back