Victorinox wish list (or I wish they made this)

I would love if Victorinox made something like SwissTool spirit, but slightly smaller and with regular SAK scissors.

Although I would like to see regular SAK scissors on it, frankly, I don't see a niche for a downsized Spirit. Anything smaller is already served by one or another existing SAK. Although I prefer Leatherman in the heftier multi-tool category, I have a lot of respect for the Swisstool line and think that Victorinox is doing it right.

Although I would like to see regular SAK scissors on it, frankly, I don't see a niche for a downsized Spirit. Anything smaller is already served by one or another existing SAK. Although I prefer Leatherman in the heftier multi-tool category, I have a lot of respect for the Swisstool line and think that Victorinox is doing it right.

No niche perhaps, but pocketable SwissTool would be pretty damn awesome. :) perhaps one layer off making it thinner and just little shortet that it would fit better to the coin pocket.

• Alox Ambassador (Not smooth like the old ones but ribbed like the alox classic) with keyring, screwdriver tip (like the classic sd) on the nail file and tweezers/toothpick.
  • Alox Rambler (factory made at a reasonable price).
  • Cadet 2
  • Compact with corkscrew replaced by Phillips driver and hook replaced by awl. Nylon plus scales.
  • Nylon plus scales in 91mm & 84mm.
  • Farmer with scissors (like a sort of alox Huntsman).

I rhink I have read it somewhere before, but: 93 mm Alox «Minichamp», with the same tools scaled for 93 mm (except the cuticle pusher, maybe saw or inline philips instead?).

Alox spear/awl. (Pioneer without can opener & bottle opener)
This! I have often thought this would make a nice, inexpensive gents knife. Offer it with a keyring like the normal Pioneer so that it can be used on a pocket watch chain.

The second thing I want Vic to offer is the 91mm series with an awl from the 93mm Alox Pioneer/Soldier. It could replace the small blade very easily. Get rid of the backside awl.

But, the main changes I would love to see Victorinox offer is softer, easier pulls on the Alox can opener and bottle opener.

• A Lightening or micro-USB to USB charging adaptor. There is already an SAK model with USB storage so this shouldn't be too far removed from their established models
  • Alox handles with toothpick and tweezer slots.

Hmm...my most used tools are the blade, scissors, can opener, and nail file. This can be accomplished in several ways:
1. Replace the combo tool on the Compact with a regular can opener.
2. Add scissors to the Cadet making it 3 layers.
3. Put a nail file on the parcel hook of the Explorer. Or replace the small blade with a nail file.

Also, I'd love a 3-layer version of the Explorer that simply removes the blade layer for when I travel for work.

Back