VIDEO: CS 2010 Recon 1 Hard Use Test

Ankerson

Knife and Computer Geek
[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tGPwTROoCg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1tGPwTROoCg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Another nice vid Ankerson, congratulations on this series of tests. I hope somebody donates an emerson for testing. :D

So Jim, I have to ask.. personal preference, the Lawman or the Recon?

Thanks for the review by the way!

So Jim, I have to ask.. personal preference, the Lawman or the Recon?

Thanks for the review by the way!

For an EDC blade the Lawman.

If you want something bigger then the Recon 1.

It just depends on what you really want.

I like them both, but I tend to lean towards Drop points. :D

Thansk for the videos Jim. They are very interesting and really informative, really has opened a lot of conversations lately. :D

Thansk for the videos Jim. They are very interesting and really informative, really has opened a lot of conversations lately. :D

Agree on both. Useful and thought-provoking - appreciate your time and effort.

Another nice vid Ankerson, congratulations on this series of tests. I hope somebody donates an emerson for testing. :D
I really doubt an Emerson liner lock would hold up under these tests. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing at all against Emerson, but I dont trust their liner locks one bit. Again, this is just my personal opinion.:)

I really doubt an Emerson liner lock would hold up under these tests. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing at all against Emerson, but I dont trust their liner locks one bit. Again, this is just my personal opinion.:)

I, myself would just like to see how they do, being billed as the "#1 hard use knives in the World" as compared to other hard use knives.

It has nothing to do with Emerson. Liner locks as a whole are not meant for this kind of abuse. They wont last long. There is nothing wrong with them, it's just not in the design.

Back