VIDEO: ZT 0301 Hard Use Test

Nice, love the ZT series, thanks. No question these knives are possibly the best bang for the buck, tough production knives. One question, think you'll get the opportunity to test the Spyderco Military in a similar fashion? No, I do not own one and can't send one to you but I want to see how this knife holds up to all the hype behind it. Thanks again for the video.

The Military won't pass the prying test, the point is too thin.

Good Video Jim.Thanks for posting it.:thumbup:

That spine-wacking makes me cringe every time I see it.I personally don't see the use in it,but hey It's your knife.:confused::)

I really don't hit the knives that hard when I spine whack them, hard enough, but not like I am trying to make them fail. :)

"The Military won't pass the prying test, the point is too thin"

Thanks, what are your thoughts on that skinny liner lock? I have always liked this knife but two things hold me back: the huge cutout for the lock and the tip down only carry. I can almost get the liner to disengage on knives I own that don't have anywhere near that large of a cutout. I only ever handled one and didn't think to grip it hard.
thanks,
k

"The Military won't pass the prying test, the point is too thin"

Thanks, what are your thoughts on that skinny liner lock? I have always liked this knife but two things hold me back: the huge cutout for the lock and the tip down only carry. I can almost get the liner to disengage on knives I own that don't have anywhere near that large of a cutout. I only ever handled one and didn't think to grip it hard.
thanks,
k

From my past experiences with them the lock is very strong. :thumbup:

It's not rated as a hard use knife by Spyderco so it won't be tested.

Last edited:
Well done, man. Pretty much what I would expect from the ZT300 series. That and the 200 are surprisingly tough buggers for being so purdy!

Back