• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage Ka-Bar Barlow, GEC Rosewood Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeuppance

Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary
Vintage Ka-Bar Barlow - $SOLD

Full album HERE

Clip point with pen secondary, spotting from storage but appears to still have the factory edge and is in excellent condition. Red sawcut delrin covers, tang stamped “Kabar 1013 USA”. Nickel silver bolsters, brass pins and liners. 3.4” closed, 6” open, 2.75” main blade (tip to bolster) secondary blade is a hair over 1.75”. Main blade has some wiggle, secondary does not, both blades have great walk and talk, half stops, snap, and centering. No box or anything - just the knife! A rare chance to own, carry, and use a vintage knife that hasn’t been sharpened down to a toothpick.

Great Eastern Cutlery Indian Rosewood Viper 470116 - $SOLD

Full album HERE

Brand new in the tube, centered, great snap, walk and talk, half stop, and is wiggle-free. The brass and rosewood combo really makes this one look incredible, and the pile side cover has some very interesting patterning in the wood that reminds me of a feather.

Last edited:
I'll take the barlow - email sent

Sent from my Samsung Note 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back