• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganza... Baker's Dozen!

19 Scrap Yard Bird Dog LE #201, sage with grey ResC, new and unused [sold to madfordiving]

18 Fenix P3D, like new with case [sold to jgkelly]

1 Busse, CGFBM, muddy with tan canvas micarta mags, user (some edge wear), Mashed Cat Kydex Sheath [sold to Frycol]

3 Scrap Yard, S5 CG, sage with muddy ResC, new and unused [sold to rmd247]

4 Scrap Yard, S5 CG, tanker gray with black ResC, new and unused [sold to Raider31]

5 Swamp Rat M9 LE #10, new and unused as received from the Swamp Store [sold to Squishware]

6 Scrap Yard, Desert Dogfather, sage with tan ResC, new and unused [sold to Tripton]

10 Scrap Yard Mud Puppy LE #7, new and unused [sold to jmorganal]

12 Swamp Rat, Rat Trap, satin with black G10 folder, factory carry case, very lightly used [sold to daybreaker]

16 Swamp Rat Vex, satin with black/green linen micarta, new and unused [Sold to NjNj777]

2 Swamp Rat, M9 CG, tanker gray with black G10, new and unused [sold to madfordiving]

11 Busse, ASH1 LE #460, satin with tigerhide mags, new and unused [sold to Muras]

7 Busse, SFNO LE #179, satin with tigerhide hand shaped mags, new and unused [sold to SteveF610]

14 Busse SFNO LE #9, new and unused [sold to Bing_D]

15 Busse SHBM, beautiful knife and probably as close to mint as you will ever find for a circa 1999 knife, never sharpened or used with a few light rubs [sold to BlackDiamond]

Shipping is CONUS at $9 per box of knives USPO Priority Mail + Insurance at $2 per $100 of value. Paypal (from Confirmed addresses only) +3% (or +4% International).

If you send me a pm/email regarding a knife please post in this thread that you sent a pm/email and which knife you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thead and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the knife will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.

All sales are final. Knives sold "as-is". Buyer must be 21+ and affirms that knife is legal for them to own and that the item bought will be used in a lawful manner. Will ship internationally at my cost. All knives are shipped insured for full purchase price and the buyer assumes risk of loss during transit; I will turn over any insurance proceeds recovered to the buyer if there is a claim.

Last edited:
Swamp Rat M9 CG is still available per email update from CGoodwin.

3 Scrap Yard, S5 CG, sage with muddy ResC, new and unused sold to rmd247 per email.

Last edited:
Ill take #4 Scrap Yard, S5 CG, tanker gray with black ResC, new and unused, $127

Email sent

Last edited:
I have (1)ea. Mission MPK12 Ti (BLK) , (1)ea. Trident/CrusadersForge TCFM02 like new , and (1)ea. ScrapeYard DumpsterMutt CG w/Kydex sheath for sale or trade. I'm Gregor (archangel)on SY forum . reach me at "steelshield@hotmail.com" Thanks

Vox...Take Trades on M9CG? I have (1)ea. Mission MPK12 Ti (BLK) , (1)ea. Trident/CrusadersForge TCFM02 like new , and (1)ea. ScrapeYard DumpsterMutt CG w/Kydex sheath for sale or trade. I'm Gregor (archangel)on SY forum . reach me at "steelshield@hotmail.com" Thanks

Steelshield, I appreciate the offer but I'm not looking for trades on any of these.

Back