• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganza... Baker's Dozen!

CGFBM sold to Frycol :thumbup:
M9LE#10 sold to Squishware :thumbup:

Emails sent.

16 Swamp Rat Vex, satin with black/green linen micarta, new and unused [sold to 007 Agent ZZero] per PM

Vex is available again.

M9CG and MPLE sold to madfordiving.
Fenix P3D sold to jgkelly.

Is the Swamp Rat Vex, satin with black/green linen micarta, new and unused, $127 still for sale?
Email sent.

Yes, International sales are fine. :thumbup:

The only tricky part is that PayPal needs "confirmed" status so that I have seller protection. Most International buyers don't have the "confirmed" option for PayPal so Western Union (or US Postal MO) is the easy solution there.

International is a bit more work but I'm happy to do it. :)

Hello I am interested in EU-17 Magnum #1, I am french customer, what would be shipping fees?
Thanks in advance stephane

7 Busse, SFNO LE #179, satin with tigerhide hand shaped mags, new and unused, $417

I'LL take it

Steve F
P.S. I sent an email also.

SFNOLE sold to SteveF610

Shipping via Express (with Insurance) for the EU17Magnum#1 to France via Express Mail is $40.55. I would recommend this option for best tracking.
Shipping via Priority (with Insurance) for the EU17Magnum#1 to France via Express Mail is $38.15.

hello I am intersted in EU-17 Magnum #1 @ $500.00 usd are you ok.
Thanks in advance
stephane

Back