1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W.I.P. watch and learn process of making a knife "Imwilson's san mia wharnie"

Discussion in 'Backwoods & KFU Custom Handmade Knives' started by bacustomknives, Aug 25, 2011.

1. BloodGroove4570

BloodGroove4570

Jul 25, 2010
    Nice Bill, Thanks for the "Schoolin"... ;) :cool:

2. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    HOLY SHEEEIT!!! That turned out 10 times better than I imagined it would.
    Thanks Bill. That is one sweet knife.

3. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Its one sharp pointy m/f lmao

4. bacustomknives

bacustomknives FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 3, 2008
    Email me your shipping addy ill send it tommorow and you can check it out before we take care of the bussiness end

5. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    On it's way. Can't thank you enough Bill.

6. Gnarly

Gnarly

May 12, 2010
    Incredible!

7. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    THANKS GANG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. sveqs

sveqs

Jul 15, 2009
    almost missed this one, thanks Gnarly for pointing it out to me
    Life isn't easy when you share your home office with your kids on holiday :( well, 1st September they are back to preschool and I can start following on closer with your work... I mean, my work... you know what I mean

can't find words to praise this one, Bill, just incredible. The in-progress photos were very entertaing and educating, thanks for your efforts!

9. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    Thanks bro!!You get time you need to come hang out more with us!!

10. Riverwarrior

Riverwarrior Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2010
    That turned out amazing!!

11. Gevonovich

Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    A visualization of two hands with index fingers coming together came to mind when I saw the lightning bolt emanating from the blade...and the life and soul was given

12. Gnarly

Gnarly

May 12, 2010
    That's heavy, right there!

It reminded me of ground lightning,along the ridgeback above Cottonmouth Swamp.

But your descriptor beats mine,hands down.

And Welcome! to joining a twisted bunch, over here in this lil' subForum.

~Gnarly

Welcome!

13. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    Dang Gevonovich, you make the rest of us sound like babbling school kids. Love your comment, and welcome to the subforum.

14. sveqs

sveqs

Jul 15, 2009
    thanks Bill, it will happen, one day :) [ but we won't remember the morning after LOL ]

15. raylaconico

raylaconico

Jan 30, 2004
    Nice WIP. I like how you don't use a template. Makes each blade an original. Thanks for sharing.

16. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    Ray,
    On some of my best selling knives i have templates, but there still not gonna be exact i stock remove,other than that i mostly walk up and start s/r then grind.
    thanks for your comments glad to See you around
    Bests Bill

17. The Warrior

The Warrior ◄►Dubz◄► Moderator Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Damn, this is an excellent post. Very entertaining, and educational. Thanks for posting.

18. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    Wilson i see your wharnie safEly arrived in cali awhile ago lmao

19. IMWILSON

IMWILSON

May 20, 2011
    Yeah, you got me on that one. That was a good one. I know you were just waiting on my email, acting all innocent.
    Whole time laughing so hard you could barely type. I can see it now. LOL.

20. bacustomknives

Sep 3, 2008
    wilson did you get the knife? and are you satisfied with it? ty bill