1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  4. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

W2 Recurve Hunter with Hamon and Leather

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bailey Knives, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Bailey Knives

Bailey Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2004
    This is a W2 hunter I forged a while ago. I clay quenched the blade for a nice hamon. It has been polished to 1500 grit and etched to bring out the details.

The handle is maroon canvas micarta. It is faceted and fits well in the hand. It is held in place with pins and G-flex epoxy.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. The knife fits snugly, and yet draws easily.

Dimensions
    Blade - 3 3/4" tip to handle
    OAL - 8 1/2"

Price - $sold. shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I will have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    RobFrench, bigsurbob, v8r and 3 others like this.