Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

That's interesting... yeah, you definitely should write for the show.
Lol! You think they have a guy that reads over the scripts with a red marker and scribbles all over it, like......."gun people are going to call BS on this.......knife guys are going to call BS on that.......explain how you got to this part better........insert more walkers here.......why are you towing heavy old cars around instead of building wagons?.......is there no more coal in the south?........."

Lol! You think they have a guy that reads over the scripts with a red marker and scribbles all over it, like......."gun people are going to call BS on this.......knife guys are going to call BS on that.......explain how you got to this part better........insert more walkers here.......why are you towing heavy old cars around instead of building wagons?.......is there no more coal in the south?........."

Ha! OK, let's do it! Clearly, they have a spot to fill in terms of writing and R&D!

Time jump
That makes sense. I have not liked how they have been throwing time jumps around this season. They are easy to follow when the episode is made up of them but just throwing one quick time jump in there with no context seems kinda silly to me. I wonder if she is punishing herself for feeling sad about her daughter or if it had to do with her killing that one guy that saw her crying?

Time jump
Ohhhh! Forward or back??? I agree with Clampdaddy—when it’s one thrown in, it’s confusing. I can follow them all through an episode because of wardrobe/ context cues. Maybe before the snow? So did they stick around for the storm/ know their border was crossed?

Nope, there was no time jump. The Whisperers are nomadic/migratory. They left the area for the moment. The Whisperes weren't there when the group passed through their border/land.

Here on Talking Dead Angela Kang says it- Start at 2:10 if you just want to hear that. (she actually jokingly mentions they went to Florida lol)

Nope, there was no time jump. The Whisperers are nomadic/migratory. They left the area for the moment. The Whisperes weren't there when the group passed through their border/land.

Here on Talking Dead Angela Kang says it- Start at 2:10 if you just want to hear that. (she actually jokingly mentions they went to Florida lol)
Lol! When I mentioned Florida I was just thinking "If I lived in the woods of Georgia and it started getting cold, I'd pack up and head down to Florida.". For some reason I haven't watched any of the talking dead this season. I used to like it because I'd pick up stuff that I had missed but this season I just couldn't get into it.

For some reason, I’m enjoying this season more than I have recent ones. And have watched it from the beginning. No Rick, of course, but there are some interesting and strong characters on board.

For some reason, I’m enjoying this season more than I have recent ones. And have watched it from the beginning. No Rick, of course, but there are some interesting and strong characters on board.
Yeah, I think the character shake-up has been good.

Yeah. There hasn't really been a season that I can say I didn't like but this one knocked some of the stale crust off the show for me. Then again, season 2 is still my favorite and nobody else seems to like that one so my opinion of the show may be a little off-kilter. Lol!

Yeah. There hasn't really been a season that I can say I didn't like but this one knocked some of the stale crust off the show for me. Then again, season 2 is still my favorite and nobody else seems to like that one so my opinion of the show may be a little off-kilter. Lol!
Loved season 2... the first episode was the initial game changer, then the Ricktatorship was established by the end. Good stuff!

Loved season 2... the first episode was the initial game changer, then the Ricktatorship was established by the end. Good stuff!
Yeah. That season had all of the original crew, plenty of walker action, and lots of Team Gemini glory shots. I think the episode where the farm gets overrun is my favorite one of the whole series.

Yeah. That season had all of the original crew, plenty of walker action, and lots of Team Gemini glory shots. I think the episode where the farm gets overrun is my favorite one of the whole series.
Yeah, that was pretty epic... just after Shane's death.

Yeah, that was pretty epic... just after Shane's death.
Yeah. Loved that POV footage from Daryl's Triumph when he's ripping down the back roads in the fog, maneuvering through the groups of walkers. Heck, that bike was one of my favorite characters. Lol!

Back