• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Walnut and Maple cutting board.

HHH Cutting boards.
I am happy to announce the first Pre Order on our new HHH cutting boards. FREE shipping on all pre order boards. Here is a direct link to the pre order on my web site. LINK

Im offering 10 boards with the free shipping. After that. The shipping will be 25.00 for the large board and 20.00 for the small board.

These handmade HHH cutting boards are end grain construction. Maple and Walnut. These are hand made and each will be slightly different, yet all will have the amazing pattern and beautiful look you have come to expect from us. Made in the USA exclusively for HHH Knives.

We will keep this pre order. open for 2 weeks or until I take 10 orders total. With a estimated delivery of 4 to 5 weeks. after I close this pre order. With future board orders having a estimated delivery times of 4 to 5 weeks.

At this time I have not found a shipping method for international orders that is reasonable. (Yet I am still looking.) If you would like a price quote for shipping outside of the USA. Please Contact me.

Specs.
Length 20.0"
Width 14.0"
Thickness 1.5"
Price $265.00

Specs.
Length 16.0"
Width 10.0"
Thickness 1.5"
Price $175.00

Features Embossed HHH Logo. End grain walnut and maple. Contoured handles. and screw applied feet. Each board comes with a special blend of mineral oil and beeswax to keep your board looking great for a lifetime..

Those are functional works of art! Some of the nicest I have seen.

Being a frustrated woodworker I can only bow to my betters!!!! Stunning.....

Back