• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WANT: knives FOR all 3 seasons of KUNG-FU!

Walking Man

BANNED
Hello, I have all three seasons of Kung-Fu that I no longer need that I would like to trade for knives, or possible watches or camp gear.
For knives, I think I'd prefer folders, but I will consider all offers.
ALL DVDs are pretty much new, except having been watched by me.
There was one episode that seemed to have a very slight problem, and it skipped, or froze or something, but from what I can tell I didn't really miss anything. I'll personally guarantee your satisfaction.
So, offers? Thanks.
ALSO, I'll throw in a cheap knife just for the heck of it, my choice. Cheap, but not junk!

Everyone loves Kung Fu, the series! :D You trade knives for DVDs, grasshopper!

Back up to the top. Everyone loves Kung Fu: The series! :D
Show your kids what cool tv really is! :cool:

WHAT?!?!? No offers! These three cost around the price of a good production knife! (I can't get too specific because of the rules, so do a little homework)
And what a coincedence, because that's what I'm looking for! OR a cheap custom, like a greco or something. So c'mon folks, make me an offer. I can't believe that no one wants a little Kung Fu in their lives! :eek:

Still waiting on an offer. :yawn:
This is 3 boxes worth of KUNG FU!!!!! I think it's around 12 DVD all together.
Remember the good ol' days of Kwai Chang Kaine! They can be yours once again!
PLEASE make me an offer so I can stop sounding like a bad commercial. Thank you. ;)

Back