Want to get a new toy...what do you HOGS think?

Be sure to post a pic of the new toy once you decide. Regardless of which one you choose I am sure you will enjoy it.

Garth

I would suggest that you have a look at the new Barnett Vengeance before making a decision if you can. Barnett SERIOUSLY stepped up their game with this one.

I'm a huge Parker fan, but i've owned 4 Barnetts and they all had excellent triggers and very impressive accuracy. The big drawbacks on them for me were the MASSIVE shot-shock, and the poor balance. The vengeance corrects both those problems, and looks like something a Batman villain would carry.

Barnett-Vengeance-Crossbow.jpg

I would suggest that you have a look at the new Barnett Vengeance before making a decision if you can. Barnett SERIOUSLY stepped up their game with this one.

I'm a huge Parker fan, but i've owned 4 Barnetts and they all had excellent triggers and very impressive accuracy. The big drawbacks on them for me were the MASSIVE shot-shock, and the poor balance. The vengeance corrects both those problems, and looks like something a Batman villain would carry.

Barnett-Vengeance-Crossbow.jpg

That thing is scary! I was told to avoid the Barnett brand, but maybe they did make changes for the better. Unfortunately, the Veng. is out of my price range. I'll probably go with a Ten Point Titan Xtreme...but I will definitely post pictures :D

Back