• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wanted: MGS3 Snake Chest Knife Leather Sheath

Hello all,
This is probably a strange request but at this point I don't know where else to ask.
I am looking for someone who can create the leather sheathe used by Snake in Metal Gear Solid 3, the one on his chest.

I do have the knife for the sheathe, however it is a 3d printed plastic one. Additionally I do have the same STABO harness where the sheathe is placed in case if you need me to send that as well.

I'll share photos of the sheathe in-game and of a sheathe created by another person as reference.

Things to note:
- The sheathe appears to have holes where Olive Drab Paracord has been fitted through. If anyone would be willing to add the paracord on top of making the sheathe, I would be extremely grateful and will compensate for the paracord as well.
-I don't know how the sheath is attached to his STABO Harness. Most likely he uses excess paracord to tie it around his Harness, but if anyone knows a better way to attach the sheathe to the harness, preferably one that is not visible from the front, I would be open to suggestions.

Thanks again for listening to my request, and apologies if this isn't the best place for a request like mine.

PachiSlot-Metal-Gear-Solid-Snake-Eater-Snake.jpg
D_HZmhEU0AAUbBb
D_HZmhCUcAEj_t8

this appears to be a variation of a cross draw sheath except carried on a harness. the sheath is simple enough, looks to be leather covered kydex. similar to these sheaths View attachment 2521474IMG_3656.png
The smaller sheath my clients used to strap to the shoulder harness of their back pack. there are more pictures of this father and son set on my website at https://www.solarstorm.ca/knives.

One problem with a kydex sheath might be that if it is just a 3d printed blade, the heat forming of the kydex might warp the blade.

you could just wet form the leather if the "formed" look of your picture is what you are after. Otherwise it could be just a simple sheath where as you said, the paracord is strapping it to your harness.

Back