• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wanted to Trade: RC-4

kgd

Traded - Thanks everyone for their interest !

I have a spare RC-4 and hate to give it up, but I've decided I'll never break or wear out my other one so I wanted to see if there is something to trade for. Knife comes with supplied Kydex sheath and molle-locks.

DSC_0001-28.jpg

I'm looking for 4" - 5" bushcraft-styled knives. Falkniven F1, bark river 4" knife, Kellam, enzo, Helle, consider customs also.

Disclosure. This knife has been used and there are wear some marks on the coating at the corner of the spine and some rubbing/flattening of the coating in the middle of the blade. Additional shots are given to show these in detail. The flash makes them seem a bit more pronounced then they are. The marks are cosmetic only. This knife was touched up on a sharpmaker, the original 20 degree angle was maintained. It is nice and sharp. The tip is in great condition.

DSC_0004-28.jpg

DSC_0005-27.jpg

DSC_0006-19.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling? If so price? Very interested.

Klammer I posted a vister message to you. At this stage I am looking for trades but might reconsider later. I will let you know first should I decide to sell it for money and give you first opportunity to buy.

rpbali - that is a really nifty piece of gear. However, I am more inclined to look for another bushcraft style knife. Thank you for your interest and offer though!

Thanks fore your resposne Ken. No issues waiting at all. GL!

I have a Custom Ivan Campos Hot Blooded Scandi if you would like to trade??? Let me know if you want some more specs, info. It was used on one trip...shows some light patina. Nice knife:thumbup:

You can also search here and find my old for sale thread...under Campos

Craig

Attachments

• PB150333.JPG
    PB150333.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 20
i have a BRKT IMP, with curly maple scales... like new condition... might you be interested..:D

IMG_3568.jpg

mike

Hi Mike - that is a gorgeous knife and something I'd be really interested in. However, I have deal pending with CKE2 right now. Thank you very much for the offer!

Back