War Dog

The handle looks nice, but at .235 it's thicker than the Boss Street was and I've already got a thick, 5" knife in the SAR4. Tempting though. ;)

Think I am passn on the War Dog too- I really like that it is INFI, but I already have a scrapper 5 LE that IMO fits the a similar bill and my preference- but gratz to those getting in on it. Gonna wait for whatever the swamp releases also as others mentioned. I'm such a blade junky that I may end up ordering one if there around for a while- but I think im gonna pass for now and just order 2 of whatever Eric/JB throw our way. Makes the sage vs black vs tanker decisions that much easier too. :) Glad to see something new in the yard though regardless.

5 inch satin in an INFI blade and .235 thick to boot....... All for $180 + Shipping, couldn't turn that down. I ordered mine in tan.

How can i explain to my wife that I need one? And then also I need to spend another $50-100 on a sheath.....

Some of these sales have gone on for quite some time. Some last only a few weeks. You never know.

I wasnt going to buy one because im trying to thin out my collection (failing hard). But since they are already shipping and scrapyard accepts paypal, I bit. I had enough funds in paypal to cover it.

I wasnt going to buy one because im trying to thin out my collection (failing hard). But since they are already shipping and scrapyard accepts paypal, I bit. I had enough funds in paypal to cover it.

+1. Those that DO accept PayPal without an extra charge usually win out over my ounce of self control.

I'm thinking pretty hard about this one it just seems like an absolute steal for the money but still 180$ is quite a bit of money for anything and I'm already a bit over my "knife budget".

I ordered 2:):thumbup: Hope to see them by this weekend:cool:

I like that the Yard has come out with a new blade but I don't see anything war-like about the War Dog :confused:.

Back