• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Warning! "gosh" Giarsun Kung - thief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, you are probably using a language translator, but "burglar" is the wrong word. You probably want to use the word "thief" instead.

"Burglar" is someone who breaks into and steals from your house.

He's a thief for sure. I wish things would work out, but it's probably not going to. I wouldn't deal with him and I'm glad I never did.

By the way, you are probably using a language translator, but "burglar" is the wrong word. You probably want to use the word "thief" instead.

"Burglar" is someone who breaks into and steals from your house.

My English not so good, as I want. Thank you!

I remember this one - he messed up the shipping and then was going to wait and see if the package showed up - seems like he owed you $400 for the lost funds since he incorrectly shipped without using International Express.

I found some info on the web about a Giar Sun Kung in LA and in the Lake Tahoe area.

Too bad he was not man enough to step up and take responsibility for his mistake - I know $400 could hurt but the blow to your reputation and ethical standing would cost far more to a man with scruples.

best

mqqn

In the first place, balisong knives are not allowed in the Ukraine. Second of all, you cannot use Paypal for a balisong purchase. Chances are that your knife ended up destroyed by your local customs office, or is in the pocket or collection of one of their agents. SaviC, I don't see you doing much on this forum other than complaining like an alarm clock, right on time, everytime. Since you aren't bringing anything to the community, we're done here.

Please, stop and use common sense when making purchases, as in verifying the legality of your purchases in your country. If you buy a restricted item and the authorities confiscate it, you have no one to blame except yourself. Accountability, it's part of being a grown up.
Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back