1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WAS Knives Flea Market

Discussion in 'W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives)' started by allen456, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Kymedic45

Kymedic45 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2013
    250.00 shipped conus PayPal F&F

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. Kymedic45

Apr 28, 2013
    It's Gone.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  3. Kymedic45

Apr 28, 2013
    Sold

Nbrackett likes this.
  4. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    1/8" Arowana. Sycamore with yellow liners Excellent condition Very slight patina from slicing food once or twice. Comes with leather joufuu sheath. $old

IMG_20181126_171448.jpg IMG_20181126_171441.jpg IMG_20181126_171152.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Apocryphiliac and Nbrackett like this.
  5. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Available for sale or trade!

I am interested in hearing trade proposals for knives by: Busse/kin, Gossman, Carothers, Carter, Fiddleback, Osprey, Cohutta. These are the only makers I am interested in right now.

W.A. Surls Arapaima w/evergreen burlap micarta over black liners with white pinstripes. 5/32" spalted A2 steel with SFT (skeletonized full tang). Still as new as the day I got it. This is an extremely rare knife by Allen. It's something like a larger version of the Arowana, at 14" OAL and with a 9" blade, and ends up as a sort of parang/cleaver-type knife at this size. Looking to get back close to the amount I put into it.

$405 TYD ***TRADED***
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via PayPal, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Add 5% to listed prices. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Choppaman likes this.
  6. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Prices include US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees.

Email or do PM/Conversation for any questions, including international shipping. Not looking for trades at this time, so any trade questions will be ignored.

These are highly discounted for quick sales. First response via thread, eamil or conversation gets it. Will discount shipping for multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking,
    Jerry

WA Surls Bobcat Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" TT A2 $200
    Blade 3" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.25"

WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap Black and White flat ground on 3/32" SFT A2 $250 $215
    Blade 3.5" Handle 4.25" OAL 7.75"

SOLD WA Surls Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with Bog Oak over Black and White flat ground on 1/8" SFT (3/32" was a copy/paste typo) SFT A2 $260 SOLD
    Blade 3.5" Handle 4.31" OAL 7.81"

SOLD WA Surls Thorn Blue Sweet Gum Balls over Natural and White flat ground 1/8" A2 SFT $220 SOLD
    Blade 3.375" Handle 4" OAL 7.375"

WA Surls Thorn Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" SFT A2 $215
    Blade 3.5" Handle 4" OAL 7.5"

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    varga49 and Zippo2 like this.
  7. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Fiddleback Forge Knives for sale!!!! (previously posted/new cleaned up post with pictures)

Selling a few of my Fiddleback Forge knives from my collection. these are all New Condition. I am original owner of all but the Bear Cub (purchased from @Scotcha). I have several of these models and just working on thinning a few out. Mint condition knives ready for a new home. a GREAT WAY to add to your own collection. Possibly a knife you wanted to try out?? Possibly adding to a certain model? Price includes priority shipping ConUS (international buyer pays difference in shipping and additional insurance if requested) and pay pal fees (but I always welcome friends and family payment since these are marked down quite a bit).

Must be 18 years old and be familiar with your state knife laws. Not looking for trades.

First "I'll take Knife __" followed up by DM for payment info get that knife.

Thanks for looking. If you want any additional information DM me or email me at eric at strebigconstruction dot com.

listed from top to bottom and left to right;
    knife 1: Gnome w/ desert ironwood over black liners & yellow pinstripes, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 TT- Asking $260
    Knife 2: Bushboot w/ black bolstered evergreen burlap, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 TT- Asking $260
    Knife 3: Bushboot Knife - Black Canvas Micarta (tuxedo)- Natural Liners - White Pinstripes -Trinity Pinout-1/8" A2 TT Convex Grind Asking $260
    Knife 4: Patch w/ osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - Asking $240.00
    Knife 5: Bear Cub in amazing Ironwood burl. 1/8 A2 SFT, natural and lime liners Asking $240

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Apocryphiliac and Warrior108 like this.
  8. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Knives for sale!!!! (previously posted/new cleaned up post with pictures)

Selling a few of my Fiddleback Forge knives, W. A. Surls and a Jarrett Fleming from my collection. These are all New Condition. I am original owner of all (I did buy the leather wrap Brisbee from Allen directly so I may be the second owner of that one to him BUT it's new). I have several of these models and just working on thinning a few out. Mint condition knives ready for a new home. a GREAT WAY to add to your own collection. Possibly a knife you wanted to try out?? Possibly adding to a certain model? Price includes priority shipping ConUS (international buyer pays difference in shipping and additional insurance if requested) and pay pal fees (but I always welcome friends and family payment since these are marked down quite a bit).

Must be 18 years old and be familiar with your state knife laws. Not looking for trades.

Thanks for looking. If you want any additional information DM me or email me at eric at strebigconstruction dot com.

listed from top to bottom and left to right;
    Knife 1: Jarrett Fleming - 1 of 2 made (6-19-18) Canadian Belt Knife - 3/32" CPM154- SFT - Dyed camel bone handles - Mosaic pins - Black liners w/ orange pinstripes- OAL: 7 3/4" Edge: 3 1/2"-SOLD
    Knife 2: W.A. Surls Frontier Hunter-1/8” SFT with rustic wrap SOLD
    Knife 3: W.A. Surls Leather wrap brisbee A2 (direct purchase from Allen) SOLD
    Knife 4: Fiddleback Forge Arete-Blackwood-Black liner-lime pinstripe-1/8” SFT A2 convex blade - blade length 4" - handle length 4.5” Asking $275.00
    Knife 5: Fiddleback Forge Hunter - Dyed Box Elder Burl - Black Bolster - Black Liners - OAL 9.25 - blade 4.5" Inches - 5/32" A2 Steel TT convex grind Asking $360.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  9. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Knives for sale!!!! (previously posted/new cleaned up post with pictures)

Selling a few of my W. A. Surls from my collection. These are all New Condition. I am original owner except for the Black G10 Inlander which I purchased in new condition from @Warrior108 I have several of these models and just working on thinning a few out. Mint condition knives ready for a new home. a GREAT WAY to add to your own collection. Possibly a knife you wanted to try out?? Possibly adding to a certain model? Price includes priority shipping ConUS (international buyer pays difference in shipping and additional insurance if requested) and pay pal fees (but I always welcome friends and family payment since these are marked down quite a bit).

Listed top to bottom/left to right
    Knife 1: W. A. Surls Stingray-camel thorn-Natural liner-white pinstripe-1/8” TT spalted A2 Asking $200.00
    Knife 2: W.A. Surls-Huntsman with black canvas bolsters and tangerine burlap over black liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT Asking $190.00
    Knife 3: W. A. Surls Inlander-Black G10 scales-black liner-white pinstripe-3/32 CPM154 SFT Asking $200.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALSO
    W.A. Surls-Hognose-Evergreen Burlap-Natural liners and bolster-1/8” TT A2 Convex-OAL 7.41”-Blade 3.27”-leather sheath-Asking $250
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Apocryphiliac likes this.
  10. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    W.A. Surls Revenant in curly maple over black liners and thick natural pinstripes. Blade is 5/32” A2 TT with leather wrap. Blade ~6”, OAL is ~11”. New and unused. Comes with the RLO sheath shown. There is a very small mark on the edge of the scales on the butt of the knife (see picture) Asking $SOLD shipped to the US. No trades please.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Choppaman likes this.
  11. Tat2dMFr

Tat2dMFr Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Looking for a WAS, New York Special. If anybody has one they'd like to part with for a reasonable price please contact me. Thanks

Choppaman likes this.
  12. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Pocket Cleaver w/ black bolstered curly koa, white accent, SFT, flat ground on 3/32"” A2
    Purchased here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-12-30-15.1354724/#post-15582051

Really like this little blade and always intended to use it, but never did. Same condition as when I received it.
    Price: $250 shipped. MO or regular paypal is fine. Thanks for looking!
    IMG_8221.JPG
    IMG_8222.JPG
    IMG_8223.JPG
    IMG_8224.JPG

Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.