Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Guess I'll definitely never be a DPx customer, now. Pretentious blowhard is one thing, but RYP has taken it to another level entirely. Rather sad and pathetic, really.

well since the other thread got closed.....

i decided to cancel my HEST/F. i wish you the best RYP, you are gonna need it.

Just logging on and I find a crap storm and a bunch of bad vibes. For pete sakes everyone step back from the Intrawebz and go for a walk.

with a HEST. (be it folder or fixed)

far too much poo flinging going on. We all get enough of that in our daily lives, we dont need it here.

now everyone go pet your dog, scratch the cat, hug the GF or wife and spend some quality time with our KNIVES!

IMG_0653.jpg

Last edited:
I believe all that info was public information posted by Rev. We should all be careful what we put on the internet.

So that excuses Ren's wife's personal info as well as place of employment being posted? Please.:rolleyes:

WoW!!

We should get a poll going of who is returning of canceling their HEST/F

Sounds like alot to me.

better than Super Bowl Sunday!

"Robert, with all due respect, I am of the opinion that you are a bullshitter and a sleazebag and a deranged egomaniac."

Passive aggressive is IN this year. Smiles faces all around!

tyr_shadowblade I think I keep making the point that I am a real person who does real things. You can reach out to me any time. My career is a matter of public record not my clever invention. Anybody and everybody who is part of the family can say whatever they want. However it doesn't change the record or facts.

I make real things for real people and I guess that is where I draw a line in the sand. If you say something I actually pay attention. In fact I want to meet you to learn more. Nothing wrong with that? Perhaps people just assume they aren't being heard or listened to. But that's how we develop products by listening to people. Very carefully.

So I don't think its attitude. Its about keeping it real. You are entitled to your opinion. I respect that. It doesn't match the facts but it is stated as an opinion.

Never posted here, just been a reader, always been trackin the status of my LE, which is now going to be returned.

Integrity matters doesn't it.:thumbup:

Good thing I got a new bottle of jager and some natty light. This should be an interesting evening