Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    I've seen one of the tattoos, it was pretty cool.

At least he got the letters right...

pete

2. thombrogan

thombrogan

Nov 16, 2002
    They say he can be paid with stag-handled Randalls. His American associate is near Charm City and is authorized to accept said Randalls.

3. MORIMOTOM

MORIMOTOM

Oct 29, 2005

u R soFa kINg WE tOdd diD.

4. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Grow up.

5. Rupestris

Rupestris Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2006
    I'm sure some are here for the Jerry Springer show. Others are here because they have a real concern for the industry, politics and love for the knife world.

Trust me, none of our dissenters need any of this crap added to their arsenal.

Knives are already verboten in much of the world. Even the local news is reporting how protesters in Cairo are waving machetes and swords in the air. Do we really need any fuel thrown on the fire?

It boils down to knives and the place they hold in the public eye. The last thing we need is snot bubbles, instructions on how to smuggle knives on to passenger air planes and a "operator" mentality towards knives.

Long story short, some of us are here because we care and and have a true concern for the industry. Including Ren. While he can be coarse and up-front, he is only concerned with preserving his right to pursue his desires and keep the players in the knife world honest.

6. steelnut

steelnut

Jan 9, 2007

Can't we just give him a break for lube?:cool::cool:

7. dttomcat

dttomcat

Apr 14, 2007
    Face the facts yourself! You tried to sell a bunch of decent, hard working people a piece of shit knife. QC was laughable. Production was delayed for many months. You took peoples money up front. To top it off you decided to expose a well- respected members wife's personal info for God knows what reason. Pray tell, why???????

8. unky_gumbi

unky_gumbi

Aug 28, 2009
    Great respect for you Ren, I think all that needs to be said has been said and we should let mods take care of this situation as feel they should.

9. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    I have video embedding classes on Mondays , stop by
    for a free lesson ! :D

Yes real ,what have you heard ??? Did the SWISS agents contact you ???? :eek::eek::eek:

1234,,,,,:D

10. Its going to get lost in the feeding frenzy:(

11. cj65

cj65 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Did you need my social security #? :D

12. 1234

1234 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Best post ever !

1234,,,,,:D

13. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Hi Ren, ( I think this is how we started)

I accept your apology. Case closed.

14. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.