watchpocket knife

Roguesoul..............This guys a genius!!!!!
smile.gif

I'm reading this thread and I see his comment. This makes total sense to me. I can't believe that nobody thought of this before.

Too cool!!!!!
cool.gif

I'm going to have to check it out.

Hey Rogue,
You should post this as it's own subject!!!
I'd like to see if others have tried this before and if they liked it.

--The Raptor--

I bet many of the William Henry offerings would be right at home in that little pocket.
smile.gif

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Raptor,

Thanks, I'm happy you like my idea. If there needs to be a separate tread on this, feel free to start one up.

I think it's funny as heck that a thread about small pocket folders turned into Two threads. One about small pocket folders, and the other about a great way to carry really big knives. You never know what will happen in a thread here at BFC
smile.gif

When I carry my carbon steel three blade Boker whittler, it rides in the watch pocket. But most knives sit in the bottom of the big pocket. I bought some trousers recently and was surprised to find a long narrow pouch sewn along the back side of the main pocket, down deep. I love those pants! That little pocket fits all my 3-4 inch long folders perfectly and keeps coins away from the knife. I suppose you could sew such a knife pouch into any clothing pocket. Hmm...

Paracelsus

I wear Levis and the watchpocket is pretty small compared to other brands. Therefore, I carry a BM330s with a leather fob in this pocket when I'm not carrying my Zippo.

------------------
"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
----Abraham Lincoln

My watchpocket knife is my church knife. My engraved(Brooks Burt) Spyderco Pegasus.
smile.gif
Great little knife.

Blades

Like Comrade Chang, I found that the 940 fits, but sticks out a bit too much. I just got a sts. Spyderco Dragonfly, and the watchpocket is it's new home. I like the fact that I can carry two knives in almost the same place. My AFCK rides in the corner of the front right pocket, and the Dragonfly next to and above it in the watch pocket. Keeps the Dragonfly from getting scratched up, too.

A Case peanut with smooth appaloosa bone scales. It fits nice, doesn't show and is great for small jobs.

Back