Water, Wind and Fire!

That's a gorgeous one, I'm in! Skipped the forum knife this year as I already had a natural canvas barlow, only to lose that one on a birthday camping trip - d'oh!!

Here's a pic of my only CC SFO with my only #15. Thanks, Charlie, for the opportunity.

VbIkNjn.jpg

edit: Oh yeah, no WAY I would sell such a knife!

Last edited:
I would love to win this knife, to keep for myself only ever passing it along through giveaway or possibly trading with a fellow enthusiast for a different TC.
I would also love to show you pictures of my TCs (plural) but alas, I own only one, Having now come into possession I really do kick myself for not landing one sooner. Probably the finest built knife I own!
Count me in!

I'd like to humbly offer my entry into this giveaway.
My life this past year has paralleled your summation of "Storms! High Wind and Water, and Earthquakes!! Forest Fires and Smoke! It's been quite a year! I certainly hope we get a more peaceful Fall and Winter!"
This would certainly be a welcome distraction that would never leave my hands.
Thanks for considering my entry.
One of my favorites.
diYxcGM.jpg

Last edited:
As many others have stated WOW! That is an extremely generous giveaway Charlie! Thank you for bringing these wonderful barlows back into the spotlight. I too promise to not sell that unique TC and to only pass it along to family or another forum member in need. Thanks again and good luck to all! Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 4.50.03 PM.png

Last edited:
Wow Charlie thanks for the very generous GAW! I'd greatly appreciate a chance on this one. The storm bone covers are a real stunner. Here is a pic of my most carried TC flanked by a couple of close friends:

Y3zNrcD.jpg

I'm fairly new here, but I've really enjoyed reading and learning from everyone here. I'd love a chance to win such a beautiful knife!

I just found out I have twin boys on the way! Since I already have one son, and two TC Barlows, this would make a perfect trifecta to give to them when they're older! Thanks for the opportunity.

SsuRhF4.jpg

I would never sell a TC Sheepfoot, let alone this one going to one lucky individual.

Whether I'm the recipient or not, I'm grateful for your generosity Charlie.

Here's my newest (and perhaps favorite) of my four sheepfoot TCs.
IMG_20170925_190007.jpg

cS20fKT.jpg

Wonderful pictures everyone. Amazing what the internet has become for Traditional Knives. Could you almost say the internet saved Traditional Knives from ever-waning popularity? Who knows? Thanks to Mr. Campagna and the folks at GEC and the folks who attended the GEC rendezvous (thanks to everyone on the forum for being awesome too of course, I wasn't able to attend it either. ) for showing their love for traditional knives and the incredible friendship that lies therein.
I don't think this counts as an entry because I'm 17 years old but I own many knives any way.

Great photographs everyone! If anyone has a Spear/ Pen Ebony TC Barlow and is being shy, please show it off, that's my favorite configuration.

The only Barlows I own are the Two in the pictures above and the forum Barlow. I got incredibly lucky, before buying those, I had never dreamed of getting one. So I am very fortunate and grateful that I own those. The only one I use is the Ebony one.

Awesome and generous giveaway! I'm in! Here is a picture of my TC......oh wait.....I don't own one. :( But I would love to add this one to my collection and believe me, this site would flooded with pictures of it if I did.

Charlie, that stormy gray bone is outstanding! Thank you for giving us all a chance at owning it!

I've been fortunate enough to get my hands on a couple of your wonderful creations. I think this one is my favorite.

QX31ebx.jpg

(Edited to add/clarify that I would never sell this beautiful knife if I were lucky enough to win it. :thumbsup:)

Last edited:
Wow nice yellow bone

Thanks Charlie for the opprtunity, I am going on my first ever trip to the USA this weekend and as it happens I will be visiting one of the affected regions. I can't wait, its been a dream for a few years

mFYv2gm.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie, this is an incredibly generous and special giveaway. Not only has it prompted a whole slew of terrific TC pictures but it really demonstrates the tremendous impact that you have on this community. I wasn't sure initially whether or not I was going to enter but I think I will if I may. That Storm Bone, coupled with GEC's excellent Sheepfoot blade, makes for an exceptional knife and very deserving to be cherished by the fortunate individual who wins here. I have a hard enough time selling knives that I don't use, you can be assured that I would never sell such a beauty as this one.

It is probably poor form to quote posts in a giveaway thread but I wanted to comment on the beautiful wood covers presented on the knives that @Half/Stop, @gunstockjack , and @mrknife displayed up top. Just simply beautiful knives.

I have but the one TC, the 2017 Forum knife, it was a tremendous pleasure to be a part, albeit a small one, of the selection process for this particular knife and it is one that I am rather proud to own. Thank you, Charlie, for everything that you do and for allowing us to participate in this excellent giveaway.

zpJ2Ojz.jpg

vFJMFDH.jpg

What a Peach of a GAW I'm in thank you:cool:

Hurricane Bone, mmmmh !

Certainly promise not to be selling it, I'm hopeless at selling stuff anyway:D

But, I can't promise not to use it I'm afraid;)

40K2A7y.jpg

eQzoYNc.jpg

"Pretty soon it darkened all up, and begun to thunder & lighten; so the birds was right about it: Directly it begun to rain, and it rained like all fury too, and I never seen the wind blow so!" The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Chapter IX.

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
Oh man! That's too pretty! No TC here but I love 15s... If I won, not only would I not sell it, I'd carry it and use it til it was all worn and battered like this 15 Boy's Knife

20160518_120903.jpg~original

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm fairly new here, but I've really enjoyed reading and learning from everyone here. I'd love a chance to win such a beautiful knife!

I just found out I have twin boys on the way! Since I already have one son, and two TC Barlows, this would make a perfect trifecta to give to them when they're older! Thanks for the opportunity.

Congrats on The Dudes! My twin boys are 3 and a bit. They aren't as bad as I thought ~ you just end up doing everything twice. Enjoy your sleep while it lasts, though o_O:(

Back